Leeds Course schedule
Our core Web accessibility courses in Leeds are shown here. When they have a public schedule. But please be aware that Web accessibility course titles may appear in other topic categories (see menu). And that specialist Web accessibility training is often listed under other subject headings.
We will run any of our core Web accessibility courses in Leeds on request. So please get in touch if you'd like us to deliver one for you — whether publicly or privately.
We will typically add a public date to the Leeds schedule, on request. Our main constraints are delivery costs and trainer availability, So, sometimes we'll consider running a course for a single individual. But usually we'll need a minimum of two students. And, ocassionally, we'll need a minimum of three students.
So, if you want a public Web accessibility course in Leeds during April, just enquire about the relevant title.
If you book, we'll try our best to run the course in Leeds during April, on dates of your choosing.
Web accessibility training centre Features & facilities
- Luxury training rooms in a luxury hotel
- Classic art deco
- Entertainment, leisure and shopping facilities immediately adjacent and under cover
- Directly opposite Leeds Art Gallery, Henry Moore Institute and Library
- Within 5 mins (straight line) walk of Leeds City train station
- On major Leeds bus routes