Manchester Course schedule
Our core Web accessibility courses in Manchester are shown here. When they have a public schedule. But please be aware that Web accessibility course titles may appear in other topic categories (see menu). And that specialist Web accessibility training is often listed under other subject headings.
We will run any of our core Web accessibility courses in Manchester on request. So please get in touch if you'd like us to deliver one for you — whether publicly or privately.
We will typically add a public date to the Manchester schedule, on request. Our main constraints are delivery costs and trainer availability, So, sometimes we'll consider running a course for a single individual. But usually we'll need a minimum of two students. And, ocassionally, we'll need a minimum of three students.
So, if you want a public Web accessibility course in Manchester during April, just enquire about the relevant title.
If you book, we'll try our best to run the course in Manchester during April, on dates of your choosing.
Web accessibility training centre Features & facilities
- Modern, well-equipped training rooms
- Right in the middle of Manchester's central business district
- Right next to Manchester Town Hall and Albert Square
- Within walking distance of Manchester Piccadilly, Victoria and Oxford Rd railway stations
- Direct trams from Manchester Victoria (Navy Line and Pink Line)
- Direct trams from Manchester Piccadilly (Blue Line and Purple Line)
- Direct trams from Manchester Deansgate (Blue, Green, Navy, Pink and Purple Lines)
- Adjacent to major bus routes
- Within yards of major hotels, entertainment, cultural and shopping facilities