London Course schedule
The next scheduled dates for our Web accessibility courses in London after March are currently in June 2020.
We will typically add a public date to the London schedule, on request. Our main constraints are delivery costs and trainer availability, So, sometimes we'll consider running a course for a single individual. But usually we'll need a minimum of two students. And, ocassionally, we'll need a minimum of three students.
So, if you want a public Web accessibility course in London during March, just enquire about the relevant title.
If you book, we'll try our best to run the course in London during March, on dates of your choosing.
Web accessibility training centre Features & facilities
- Fully equipped, modern training rooms
- Central London, City of London
- Barbican Tube Station and Buses 100 metres
- Nearby national rail: Liverpool St, Moorgate, Farringdon, City Thameslink, Cannon Street, London Bridge, Fenchurch Street
- Quick and easy access to all of London's mainline termini, e.g. Kings Cross, St Pancras, Euston, Liverpool St., Waterloo, Victoria, etc.
AddressCentralPoint, 45 Beech Street, London (City of London, Central London), South East, England, UK, EC2Y 8AD
Web accessibility training centre Location
Web accessibility training centre Photograph
Accessibility in London Public courses
London Accessibility Offers, etc.
Sorry, there are no offers on Web Accessibility courses in London right now. But keep an eye on this page, they can crop up at any time. And some are very short-lived.